WELCOME TO LEIGH DESIGN
We can assist your design team with sound waste-management advice.
“Begin with the end in mind”: Good design documentation should include a Waste Management Plan.
We have lengthy experience in engineering-consulting and in the preparation of waste management plans for developers, architects, town planners, and project-managers across Australia.
Our reports have achieved excellent results, meeting the highest design objectives of councils, local authorities, and peer consultancies.
Leigh Design provides waste management advice, strategies, and plans for:
- Residential Developments (low, medium, or high density);
- Hotels, Serviced Apartments, and Aged Care Facilities;
- Office Buildings;
- Retail and Shopping Centres;
- Restaurants, Bars, and Conference Facilities; and
- Mixed-use Developments.
Leigh Design’s outline for a successful WMP is as follows:
- Obtaining project details (design-intent, drawings, regulatory requirements);
- Addressing client and council preferences and concerns;
- Providing unbiased and independent advice;
- Aiming for the development’s efficient operation upon occupancy; and
- Compiling a Waste Management Plan and advice that includes:
- Spatial, access, and amenity evaluation.
- Waste volume estimate and equipment selection.
- Waste transfer and collection arrangements.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Leigh Design Pty Ltd ABN 37 139 522 437
PO Box 2599, Mt Waverley VIC 3149
T +61 3 8516 5399 M +61 410 456 510 E email@example.com
Our office has the ability to participate in development projects throughout Australia, whilst addressing specific conditions according to local laws and services.